[Imc-web] Editing Old Email Message

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 23:53:05 CST 2006

Following a lengthy email exchange with an attorney representing the NY
Times Syndicate who has requested that we edit an old archived email
message from 2002, I asked Jenny Stewart, the author of the email in
question, if it would be OK to edit out the offending info. She OKed
this, but I wanted to give anyone else a chance who had concerns time to
raise them.

It's a long, long story what this is all about. The short version was
posted by the Times' representative here:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/108593/index.php

If I hear no objections in the next 24 hours, I will request that Tech
edit this message to remove the references to Ivany being associated
with the Times Syndicate, which is apparently untrue.

BTW, Charlie King, the original source of this material, apparently had
previously agreed to have the source material of his this was drawn from
also editted.