[Imc-web] REMINDER: IMC General Membership Meeting, Sat, May 6, 1-3pm - potluck at noon

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri May 5 11:57:06 CDT 2006

Come help celebrate our first anniversary in the Urbana-Champaign IMC's
permanent home (the building was bought on Cinco de Mayo, 2005)!

Join us on Saturday, May 6, 2006 from 1-3pm for our Spring General
Membership Meeting and Potluck Social (from Noon-1pm). Enjoy community,
eat great stuff, and catch up on the latest at the increasingly busy
Urbana-Champaign IMC.

WHO: Everyone who is (or wants to be) involved with the Urbana-Champaign IMC

WHAT: The Spring 2006 General Membership Meeting of the Urbana-Champaign IMC

WHERE: 202 South Broadway Ave. in Downtown Urbana (enter through front
doors)

WHEN: Noon - 1pm (Potluck & Social); 1pm-3pm (General Membership Meeting)

WHY: To celebrate, vision, socialize, and see the new-and-improved IMC