[Imc-web] Please make 114883 a Feature

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue May 16 11:35:58 CDT 2006

I am going to go ahead and make this a feature because we have not had a
new feature in a week, but I do want us to generally stick to the policy
that public service annoucements with no background information (without a
story, that is) should generally not be candidates for the features
section.

Dan, if you want to edit your article to give it more substance - even
cutting and pasting material from another article your group has done,
that would be appreciated.

- Danielle