[Imc-web] Hiding Articles

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:58:03 CDT 2006

Under the administer/content menu you can see a list of recent
stories, and select one (or more) to be unpublished (or deleted
or promoted or whatever, depending on the drop-down list).

You can decide what you see in that list by playing with
the settings in the "Show only items where" part of the page.

Also, when looking at a story, you should be able to click the
"edit" tab to make whatever changes are necessary in the
title or text or whatever, and then, if you want to, change
the "published" setting in the last group of options about the
"submit" "preview" "delete" button.

I should note that it's my intention to go on a documentation
binge over the weekend, spilling my brains into pages like
this:

http://www.ucimc.org/wiki/index.php/Drupal

http://www.ucimc.org/wiki/index.php/Zembla-imc_how-do-i

http://www.ucimc.org/wiki/index.php/Zembla-imc_what-is-the