[Imc-web] Problems with Posting

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 1 10:29:44 CDT 2006

I've had a complaint that a user tried numerous times to post on the
site, but after the upload was complete by displaying "Done" only a
blank screen (other than the header and sidebar) came up. This has also
happened to me several times over the past few weeks, for both original
articles and comments, so I know this is a legitimate complaint.
Ironically, you can then post a short test message and it will go
through, but if you try again to post what you originally wanted to, it
will still yield the blank screen again.

Is any of this generating any error messages? I suspect the database has
some sort of problem, but this is only a WAG on my part. Switching
browsers and rebooting do not help, BTW.