[Imc-web] Consolidating the Whitney stuff.

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:48:10 CDT 2006

Hello Mike et al.,

You're always soliciting input, and few people come forward, so I just
wanted to respond to ML's suggestion that "if there are multiple, related
posts from the same poster on the Newswire, the editors will consolidate
them into a thread."  I've noticed the repeated Whitney press releases and
canned news articles forcing original content off the local newswire, so I
respectfully suggest consolidation if it continues at the same furious pace
as it did during the past week.

--Phil