[Imc-web] about the new site

David Gehrig zemblan at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 12 15:30:35 CDT 2006

I've written the imc-drupal-dev list to see how other groups
are handling the hidden-comment problem and the
export-dada -> import-drupal problem.  From what I've
been able to dig up so far, there doesn't seem to be any
solution already in place.

The most useful thing for now would be to test out
the test site, to see if it's as good in practice as it looks
on the bench.

@%<