[Imc-web] New website

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Sep 14 19:56:19 CDT 2006

Yea for David!  I'm so excited to get a web upgrade.

I consent to both proposals:

1) go live w/o hidden page

2) no transferring - let's keep the IMC archive site somewhere so
that we can go to it, search for things, etc.  I frequently use the
site in grant writing and publicity writing, so having easy access is
a must.  By the way, do we know where the first UC-IMC site is?  Is
it archived somewhere?

Also, I would like to change the banner to something that reflects
the new space.  I asked Ben Grosser about this and didn't hear a
response -perhaps we can ask Nick Mann.

- Danielle