[Imc-web] Re: Please take this lightly...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:05:26 CDT 2007

i would also like to see this as part of the editorial policy
proposal.  how do people feel about trying to get together for this
again?
This comment has been hidden.
At the very least, ML keeps

[off topic again - ML]

At the very least, ML keeps the original post up there, just hidden.
This @% person deletes the entire message (same in the "Crash"
thread).
Bearded-Model-T... – April 6, 2007 – 8:17pm

--
Daniel