[Imc-web] UC IMC Editorail Policy as It Is

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 13:32:03 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
Here is the draft as it stands of the various modifications and
interpretations of UC IMC policy up to now. This document is a bit
disorganized and covers a number of topics. It also includes some of the
rationale behind the policy as it stands now, as well as documents our
experiences with abusive posting patterns on the website.

The attached document takes up where the old written policy leaves off,
which was modified with several amendments prior to the whole kettle of
fish being left with me for most of the last three years.. The old
policy is available at:
http://archive.ucimc.org/mod/info/display/policy/index.php