[Imc-web] The Show Episode Three

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 5 23:08:41 CDT 2007

Brian,
My concern is that their is so little text with the video link that
there isn't much there in terms of what people see without following the
link. It would be good to have more description of what people will see,
as it's not self-evident.

Maybe I'm just being a little too much a traditionalist about the need
for supporting text? But I always like to have something in a feature
for the readers to chew on, besides a caption.

Also, it would bump the Tuesday protest announcement down. Maybe after
that if things continue  to be slow  for local news?
Mike Lehman