[Imc-web] Ms. Davis update

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 19 14:24:31 CDT 2007

Brian,
Definitely. If you want to attach them yourself, I'll hold off featuring
it, as otherwise you won't be able to add them. I could add one picture,
but have never had the time to fiddle with multiple pics, which you may
want. That'll really add to the story.

I'll check back periodically and will feature it as soon as you let me
know you've done all you want with the pics.

BTW, if you're the original author of the story on the Chicago protests,
it should be moved up to Local News. You should be able to do that by
editing it when signed in. "Local" also covers local authors of stories
that aren't necessarily local ones.
Mike Lehman