[Imc-web] Hidden Article

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 09:19:02 CST 2007

I hid this article:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/2304

Apparently, someone believes a discussion that is occurring on IMC UK
should be moved here. We've had no such request from the IMC UK
collective and an anonymous posting to our site hardly qualifies as
that. Since it has no relevance and no context, as well as being an
incomprehensible mish-mash of claims and counter-claims with no clear
point on behalf of whoever kludged it together, I found it to be
off-topic. Additionally, since it follows past patterns of abusive
postings, I found it to be trolling.

Obviously, the discussion should continue where it originated or be
otherwise dealt with by the IMC collective originally involved. To do
otherwise would be to disrespect their autonomy and judgment.