[Imc-web] photo

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 09:25:06 CST 2007

Brian,
I assume it's a size issue. It's the same size on US IMC as on UC IMC.
If you can resize it so that it's about 2/3 the size it is, that should
make it right. However, I'm not sure even if we change it here that it
will be different there, now that it's already syndicated. If you send
me a resized photo, I can give it a try by replacing the original in the
article on UC IMC.
Mike Lehman