[Imc-web] Feature, and a Question

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 7 01:10:41 CST 2007

I made this a Feature:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/910

It's an article, and a bit of an opinion piece, on an ongoing story that
has drawn strong readership and comment. In the absence of other
reporting on the Feb. 1 Forum, it's what we got and should be featured.

OK, now the question. I see that Brian has another story featured:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/911
which is cool, considering this one is really news and not just an
annoucement. However, as I mentioned in my note the other day about
announcement policy, I think everyone would appreciate it if any editor
making a Feature would please follow established policy and send a note
to this list.

Brian, I'm curious if you know anything about this? I want to avoid the
obvious way to enforce policy, demote any Features that aren't properly
noticed, and avoid getting you caught in the middle. The way it was done
is also a bit of a disservice to a commenter who reacted to this posting
since it was already posted as a comment in your Feature/Announcement of
the hearing.