[Imc-web] Dissenting posts

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 23:12:40 CST 2007

Hi Wendy,
Sorry I'm slower than usual. It;s been a long week and I'm trying to
clean out tyhe mailbox and just found this one.

If it was just dissenting, I'd be cool with them. But the personal
attacks are familiar enough, I don't think we need them. And you'll
probably see that he then just not so randomly decided to choose the
very top Feature to post his latest one to, another old Jack Trick. Even
if it's not him, it's all the stuff that made us ban that sort of acting
out. I left one of his eralier ones that wasn't an attack. It was two
minutes after one I hid for the reasons I've stated. If he wants to dial
it back a notch, then he can dissent all he wants.

Or he get a user account and be dealt with a bit more judiciously. We
already agreed that things lighten up considerably if that route is
taken. Somehow it's just not attarctive to the trolls. You'll remember
we had a brief burst of that a few weeks back, so I suspect he knows the
routine, if he wants to skip the trolling and get to dissenting with a
bit more liberty.
Mike Lehman