[Imc-web] "Michael Rich" posts

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 13:37:47 CST 2007

I only saw one Michael Rich post and it wasn;t the one that gave a # and
was picking a fight with cops. So I hid the phone #/let's fight post and
left Michael Rich's anon post up.

I classed the one hid as jr, because it's typical trolling, let's fight
crap. The issue is less about the politics of such discourse than it is
that it's unacceptable here -- even though it usually is associated with
the right. I actually think it may have been Jack, because I hid one
that fit him earlier today at:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/980

Jack has been know to rather obviously play both sides of the road, just
like Dan. Six of one, half dozen of the other -- it's gone.
Mike Lehman