[Imc-web] Facebook screencap

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:17:17 CST 2007

Hmmm... I'm not opposed to it.  I was also the one who posted
it to LiveJournal, but I'm having a few second thoughts - he's
probably an immature freshman who started the group as a dumb
joke, and I'm not sure that he was the one who made the really
nasty comments.  So I was thinking about blurring out his name
and face, but leaving the name of the group intact (which is
the really ironic part anyhow).

Wendy