[Imc-web] Re: AWARE 4th parade

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 08:01:20 CDT 2007

Jan,
During the registration process, the user usually picks their own password. If you didn't, I can reset the password and make it so that you can get access and change it to whatever you want. Let me know.

As for using the picture gallery, I'm not sure myself. Maybe someone on the Web list who knows can help out.
Mike Lehman