[Imc-web] 4th feature

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 5 12:09:18 CDT 2007

I bet you mean www.ucimc.org
I only posted once, but I posted two different things.
This is my first posting to the NEW website.  I use to post often to
the old one.  On the old website you always had the opportunity to post
3 pictures with a story.  I was surprised that this was no longer
possible.  At least I never figured it out.  I am not sure why I can't
have access to the media image gallery.  I gave my name and email
address and this has all gone no where.  So since I was not able to
post 3 pictures of the parade event I tried to post a second entry to
offer at least another picture.  This NEW website may be easy for some
folks, but it isn't proving to be easy for me.  Sorry if I complicated
the works..........I just wanted to offer a few pictures of the local
AWARE parade entry.
Any suggestions on how to post multiple pictures would be of interest.
I am willing to learn........
Thanks,
JAN K
On Jul 5, 2007, at 11:56 AM, Brian Dolinar wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation Mike.
> Can we just make sure to prevent this from happening again.
> It saves worry for the busy usimc.org site.
>
> BD
>
>  On 7/5/07, Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net> wrote:I made the
> "July 4th Parade *The Cost of Free Enterprise*" a feature because it
> had a good amount of text with it, then notified the Web list per
> standard procedure. That's when I saw the other article was already a
> Feature. I presumed whoever did it would send a message to Web about
> their making it a feature -- but it never has appeared. So I have no
> idea who made the double Feature.
>>
>> Since concerns have been expressed -- and there is no real need for
>> the second, picture-only Feature, I will de-Feature it. I suspect
>> that it will still appear twice on indymedia-US, so fixing it here
>> may not fix it there unless someone there fixes it.
>> Mike Lehman

JAN Kruse