[Imc-web] Today's Internet Outage

Josh King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:49:03 CDT 2007

Just to let everyone concerned know what happened with the website, our
ISP Insight had an outage in the downtown area today, which resulted in
a loss of internet connectivity for much of the morning and afternoon.
They repaired the problem and the websites and email are now back
online, as well as connectivity within the building.
--
Josh King
email: josh at chambana.net, jking2 at uiuc.edu, jking at cuwin.net
aim: joshuaheretic