[Imc-web] Re: publish?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 21:03:45 CDT 2007

Brian and Ray,
I checked and it plays fine by clicking on the picture. I am using
Fireox, so it works with that, presuming the problem is with using
another browser.

On a technical note, the studio may need a bit more lighting for it to
really look good, maybe just a floor lamp in the corner with the camera?
Mike Lehman