[Imc-web] UCIMC Editorial Policy

Model Train Lover model.train.lover at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:14:17 CDT 2007

On 6/3/07, Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net> wrote:
>You want to get in your two cents, but live in quaking fear of ever
having a F2F
>discussion of what UC IMC editorial policy is, let alone having any
credibility to turn it
>into something else.
>
> Otherwise, welcome to the list as BMLT, after obviously lurking here as someone else.
>That's rather pathological, but that's between you and your therapist.

Look, lose the ad hominem attacks and address the points that I (and
others) have raised with your editorial policy.  You're just dodging
all of those issues by attacking individuals, while accusing others of
creating a hostile environment.  Your actions and your "discourse" are
substantially discrediting the IMC and the rest of the editors, while
scaring off potential journalists - not the dissenting "trolls."