[Imc-web] Web Editorial Policy Meeting, Wednesday, June 13 at 7pm

Model Train Lover model.train.lover at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:31:37 CDT 2007

This looks good.  I think having this explicit policy should end a lot
of the complaints from "trolls" that the editorial policy is seemingly
arbitrary.  ML, you obviously put a lot of time and effort into this
policy, and I think the work is superb - now that there are explicit
rules, and general guidelines, the editorial process should run more
smoothly.

I'd suggest making a non-feature story about this, just to get the
word out to "trolls" and other users.  Also, rather than having the
link to the editorial policy nested in other pages, making a link to
the policy readily available in the upper left-hand menu of the site.