[Imc-web] March 13 crim justice event

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Mar 13 11:21:38 CDT 2007

We have a calendar Patrick Marwiack (sp?) made for us.  He is
debugging.  It is mostly an internal events calendar with full
features for managing workflow, payment, etc, but it is open source,
in PHP, and we could make it so that we distinguish between people
wanting to request space and people just wanting to post a community
event.

- Danielle