[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] UCIMC and Anonymity

Gordy Hulten gordy at gordyhulten.com
Tue May 1 12:53:19 CDT 2007

Mike,

I can verify Wendy's information.  I just re-registered as a UCIMC user,
and if I clicked on "Recent Hits <http://www.ucimc.org/admin/logs/hits>"
I would be able to view IP addresses associated with some actions.

I hope this helps - I'm sure you know much more about Drupal than I do,
but please let me know if I can help with anything.

Sincerely,

Gordy Hulten <http://www.gordyhulten.com>
Email: gordy at gordyhulten.com
<mailto:gordy at gordyhulten.com>Mobile: (217) 369-4716