[Imc-web] Silverman story

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 16:57:25 CDT 2007

I made this is a Feature:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/1194

Although I haven't yet had time to read it through, it describes a very
different Champaign County legal system than is seen in the rest of the
local media, as well as puts several other recent cases in which very
different standards of justice seem to be at work and the concerns that
activists have raised about these discrepancies into proper context.
Mike Lehman