[Imc-web] {Disarmed} Fwd: [Security announcements] SA-2007-023 - Public service announcement: PHP exploit using Drupal circulating

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 09:46:44 CDT 2007

David,
Just digging through my inbox and found this. I don't know about it
affecting our servers.

However, I suspect that it may be the source of most of the commercial
spam we receive from such hacked servers, based on following the links
back to the server they reference. They all seem to be PHP builds of one
sort or another.
Mike Lehman