[Imc-web] Feature http://www.ucimc.org/node/2113 BTP feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 12:25:53 CDT 2007

I hope any vegans on the list forgive my metaphor...

But if you were offered a fried chicken dinner, would you prefer to eat
a bunch of crispy, yet meaty chicken -- or to gnaw on the bare bones of
facts?

Since Features are syndicated, we've already had an inquiry for more
info, like something as basic as where the event is taking place. That's
another reason to only feature content that is complete enough not to
have it cause more work on the part of editors. Nonetheless, I provided
the requested info, because it is just too basic to leave out in the
rush to get something posted.
Mike Lehman