[Imc-web] Feature http://www.ucimc.org/node/2113 BTP feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 13:22:42 CDT 2007

I'm pretty sure that once something is Featured, the original editor can
no longer make changes. This is why I'll usually wait a decent interval
before featuring something, while such changes are easy to make for the
original author.

However, if you have changes you'd like to make, send them to the Web
list and one of us will edit them in for you.
Mike Lehman