[Imc-web] Fwd: IMC site

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 10:11:43 CDT 2007

Holly can upload another video to the website, then send me the link to
it. I'll also need the playing time in minutes and seconds. Then I think
I can edit the original story by substituting the new video file link
for the old one.

We'll try that first. If I can't make it work, then she may have to just
post it as a new story.
Mike Lehman