[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Services Rendered

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 09:48:28 CDT 2008

This request more properly belongs on the IMC-Web list. Here's the link
to the article:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/2811

That said, even by conventional media standards, she offers no reason
why it is "untrue." There has to be something more than an opinion from
someone -- as in a specific factual basis -- for any media source to
consider running a correction or retraction of an article.

On the other hand, posts on the IMC website are the responsibility of
the poster, who in this case identifies himself by name as the author
and provides a website that has a link that provides contact with the
poster via email.

Unless a post contains illegal speech -- a very narrow category under US
law -- or violates our website use policy -- which does not seem to be
the case here, the only recourse is to provide clarification herself via
the comment feature at the end of the article or by her contacting the
author to request that they edit or otherwise clarify the article in
question.
Mike Lehman