[Imc-web] IMC Web Meeting, Wednesday Aug. 6 at 7:30pm

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 11:47:23 CDT 2008

This is a reminder for those interested and able to make it, we're
trying to start having at least occasional F2F meetings of the IMC-Web
group again. Here's some items to be discussed.

Setting up of regular meeting schedule of Web group: monthly should be
enough
Restoration of anonymous comments: requires access to website via
appropriate version of Drupal to implement viable captcha system
Possible rebuild of website/Homepage redesign
Discussion of historical and current posting policy implementation
Adding new Web editors
Other issues as desired

We hope that current Web editors and members of the Web group can
attend, as well as new members and anyone who just has an interest in
improving our site.

I have to say a few words during public participation at the County
Board's Policy, Personnel, and Appointments Committee meeting at
Brookens that starts at 7pm. I may be a few minutes late to the Web
meeting, but will be there shortly after the start if I am late.