[Imc-web] Categories

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 12:57:49 CDT 2008

At last night's meeting, we discussed the fact that the Categories
currently available to authors can be added to or modified. At the time
we thought that this was only a function which the site admin had
privileges to, however, I rediscovered that all editors can access these
to edit. Here's the link:
http://www.ucimc.org/admin/taxonomy

If you do add categories, please let the rest of us know with a note.
Also, I don't think we had plans to delete any, but we probably should
discuss that before doing so, as it this may alter access to archived
stories.