[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] Fwd: [RFU] Press Release Greenpeace Global Day of Action.

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Dec 8 21:35:52 CST 2008

Hi Mike,

I got the image to show up before with that post, though I'm not sure
what I did. The underlying problem is that images are all being assigned
"0" as an ID number in the "files" table for the site. This just started
recently, and I haven't isolated the cause yet. I'm not sure why the
image for the benefit post disappeared again. I should get this all
straightened out in a day or so.

Josh King