[Imc-web] Re: [rfu-tech] WRFU Web Site Questions

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:50:58 CST 2008

2008/12/16 Stephen Fonzo <fonzo.stephen at gmail.com>:
> I noticed a couple of things that we need to fix/address on the WRFU site:
>
> 1.) No Logout option for online users (at least that I could find).

When I login, I see a logout link on my right-hand account menu. Is it
not there for everyone when they log in?

> 2.) Promoting stories to front page (I know this is probably an admin thing,
> but I see that the December 6th Benefit was never posted to the home page
> from its blog entry).

Not sure how things get posted to frontpage.

> 3.) Dead WRFU Wiki

This would be a good thing to get back up. Are there other wikis being
used in the IMC?

> 4.) Is the online schedule synced to the most recent schedule (as published
> in the new WRFU brochure)?

Not sure how the WRFU brochure gets made. Right now, there's a tiered
process. At this point in time, I do not think that the schedule is
up-to date, if that's your question.

Happy New Year!

> --
> Stephen Fonzo
> Media Training Advisor
> AmeriCorps CTC VISTA
> Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24
Champaign, IL 61820-4420
630.740.5775