[Imc-web] Re: [rfu-tech] WRFU Web Site Questions

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 14:13:21 CST 2008

Noel and Steve,
Andrew granted me admin privileges for the RFU site after the usual
trolling on UC IMC migrated to the RFU site when anonymous comments were
disabled on UC IMC. I check the site at least daily for inappropriate
content, using the same policies as apply to UC IMC. This is a stop-gap
measure until RFU has the resources to deal with this on its own.

I'm glad to do it, but it is only one among a bunch of lists and sites I
admin. I did promote a story to the RFU mainpage on request and will be
glad to do so again. The issue is that this depends on the need for the
specific request to be made to me via the RFU-Tech list, which is why I
didn't do so for the benefit. I assumed that this had already been done,
as I typically only view the editing page and not the mainpage.
Mike Lehman