[Imc-web] ATTENTION: DNS Change!

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 1 14:03:04 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, we're migrating the DNS services for the IMC and
all Chambana.net hosted sites from the old imsahp server to two new
offsite servers, pryde and mango. In about 1 hour, at 3pm, I'm going to
start switching the ns records at the registrar. It will take up to a
few hours for the new entries to be propagated, but hopefully not too
much disruption of service will be noticed as we will be leaving our
existing DNS services online. So, no worries. Just part of our ongoing
efforts to move services off of imsahp and onto newer systems.
--
Josh King
josh at ucimc.org
--