[Imc-web] Suggestion for Feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 19:19:59 CST 2008

I want to propose making this a Feature:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/2572

I'm not as up on the topic as others in the collective are and it's
posted to our Global Newswire, from which we don't typically promote
posts to features. This is why I'm seeking the opinions of others in
this particular case.

However, I think it is a well-researched  article that lays out a
significant  argument about issues that seemingly cause great confusion
at times among some IMC collectives, thus it deserves the wider exposure
that syndication on from features offers. I don't believe it has been
features elsewhere.

Opinions?