[Imc-web] Getting Rid of Attached Image in Spam

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 19:23:15 CST 2008

I edited and hid this spam:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/2625

Obviously, Naomi Klein was not involved in posting it. However, I can't
see an obvious way to get the image of her book's cover deleted without
deleting the entire article. I'd do that, but in the past, such images
always had their own, separate image file associated with it. In this
case, there seems to be none. I didn't want something poisonous lurking,
so I thought I'd get other's opinions on what to do with this first
before deleting, if indeed that is the only way to purge the image from
the hidden article.