[Imc-web] donations page

faith swords faith.swords at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:32:08 CST 2008

Hi techies,

I sent an email a while back but never heard anything and wanted to follow
up.  The donations page of the UCIMC website could use some love.  There is
still information up about the capital campaign, which is clearly over, and
the buttons are confusing, especially for older people who may not be as
internet-savvy as I am.

I and some other people have been actively soliciting donations for Kenya
Indymedia, and I have heard from several people that the donations page is
hard to navigate.

If someone could clean it up and remove the obsolete information, I would
really appreciate it, as would some of our supporters.

Thanks

Faith

--
Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.

Leo Tolstoy