[Imc-web] site upgrading

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Oct 23 19:53:52 CDT 2008

Hey everyone,

I'm taking a first stab at upgrading the main IMC site to Drupal-6.x
right now, so don't be alarmed if you find that the site is inaccessible
for a little while this evening. There may be a few bugs and changes
over the next few days, but the old version of the site will still be
around in case we need to switch back. Thanks for your patience!
--
Josh King