[Imc-web] switch

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 00:40:50 CDT 2008

Probably the best thing to move time and date back on top. And Probably
just a mistake as far as getting the top spot, as I've fixed that before
for them. I would've brought this up at Crane Alley tonight, but we were
talking mostly how to fix the international political situation, from
where we now stand.

BTW, poked around to try to fix this, but failed to find what David
demonstrated for us.
Mike Lehman