[Imc-web] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] WRFU Website

Josh King joshuaheretic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:41:43 CDT 2008

I can reach it fine. If you're accessing it from within the building,
then I believe it's an internal DNS issue, probably http://wrfu.net
works fine in the building but http://radiofreeurbana.org has a typo or
hasn't been updated lately. Everything seems to work fine outside of the
IMC, so no worries. I will check the internal zone files and update them.