[Imc-web] Re: IMC website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 21:06:29 CDT 2008

Hmmm, mixed feelings about that here. Usually when people out of the area want to call us, unless we've given them our #, it's because they think we can do something about THAT story that's irritating them on Timbuktu IMC. This is always a waste of time for us and often takes considerable effort to convince the other party that it's also a waste of time for them.

But, hey, we're old enough now that we can probably deal with that. I'd leave the decision up to where it should best go to the site redesign process.
Mike Lehman