[Imc-web] Need student volunteers for one day?

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Thu Sep 18 16:07:24 CDT 2008

Hi IMC working groups,
Yesterday, I attended the U of I Volunteer Fair and I met the students in
charge of iHelp, a campus-wide day of service to the community, taking place
on Saturday October 4.  They were wondering ifthe IMC might want to
participate as a site for volunteers.
If your group has a project that could be accomplished by hosting volunteers
for one day (from 10 am-2pm), please let me know about the project and the
number of volunteers you could use.  I will contact the group in charge of
this event and coordinate, just let me know if there is interest.  I need to
email them by the end of this week.
Thanks!
Nicole