[Imc-web] Re: Training forms / maintenance group

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Sep 23 16:23:23 CDT 2008

Thanks for letting me know about the website issue - I've been unable
to access the site for about 24 hours, but thought it was a Mac OS-
specific issue (as a result of a google search on the error message,
and because I'm still able to ping the site). Perhaps someone in IMC-
web could check the .htaccess file, which also seems to be implicated
in this error (as reported on Mac forums).

I'll check on Jimbo [our automation computer] when I'm in on Thursday,
if no one gets around to it between now and then. This might also be
possible remotely, in which case I can do it without actually visiting
studio.

Andrew