[Imc-web] Re: hey brian

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 13:12:50 CDT 2009

It looks like you've resolved the problem, as I see one of the two
postings is now listed as "published." Both were originally listed as
"not published."

In my experience this is due to choosing the "unlisted" option under
"Scope" on the publishing submission form. If you do not make a choice,
the form rejects and indicates that you need to choose the Scope, so I
don't think that was the problem.

If Martin did something different that resulted in the failure to
publish, let us know and maybe we can track the issue down.
Mike Lehman