[Imc-web] Edits

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:14:13 CDT 2009

Hello webbers,
I have had to make a substantial amount of edits to the story on the
AmeriCorps positions...they are all just updated position descriptions and
more detailed info that ppl need to apply.  I also linked the positions to
online job descriptions so that people do not have to download the files if
they don't want to.  Some of the links go to other "stories" that I created
today...they are basically just text of the positions that I back dated so
that the most recent article is the one with all the position descriptions.

let me know if there are questions

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser