[Imc-web] Removed user login captcha...

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Thu Feb 5 00:51:09 CST 2009

This is redundant... you need to pass a captcha to create an account
before you can login thus you shouldnt have to do yet another captcha
to log in after already proving you are human.  One might argue that
the login captcha could prevent brute force attacks at which I would
counter those whose accounts get brute forced tell us which users are
using shitty passwords.

That login captcha drives me fucking nuts, so I removed it.  If this
is a problem please present your case or if you have permissions add
it back and I will smite you in  some way!